2015年6月10日星期三

First Drive

My first drive from Ipoh to Penang.






















Yeah!
first drive with my new car
alone without nobody sit beside you
a long distance for 100+ km
from ipoh to penang
sit for my final first paper
then the next day drive back from penang to ipoh again
within two hours reach the destination

i was too excited
i know this might be a small business for others
but for me it was my first time
as i am still new in driving
parking skill still need to improve as well
what i can say is i did it
perhaps at this moment i still cant find the guy be my driver in life
but i can be my own driver and be independent always

this time i have not free to enjoy the scene beside highway
because i need to focus on the car mirror and signboard
drive safe with lot of cars beside you
along the way listen to my favorite songs
sing it loudly without bother anything anyone
i quite enjoy with the driving moment
p/s: too many cars at padang kawad until i get lost when i want to take my own car.

没有评论:

发表评论