2015年5月13日星期三

Something makes me down today

What a bad day for me? Wake up in the early morning saw the result and those messages, just one word to describe my feeling, haiz. People will not appreciate what you do, for those who don’t know, they just put blame on the way you did. I totally have no idea to act and pretend like those people in cruel reality. But I also can’t go on everything with my way, because others will not obey to you. I hate this kind of feeling. I have quit and my friends circle is getting smaller and smaller. Not like the others, one status or one message, all people feels that you are pity and need love and care. Sorry, I’m not lucky as others as I need to face and cheer my mood by my own self.  I’m not lucky as others as I always ignored by people. I’m not lucky as others as I always look tough enough and people will no bother me as well. Perhaps my fierce face also making people running away from me.  But actually I don’t care on all this. Just cruel reality please doesn’t kill me this way, ok? Troublesome problem  just like a snowball getting bigger and bigger. I’m just a human, small like ants on earth, ok? Some more received a message, the flight I booked a few days before also be cancelled. What the XX. Totally make me down and my schedule getting messy.  I totally hate this feeling and I really need a short escape from here. =(

没有评论:

发表评论